Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...

I hate to say this but I've got one fucking unreasonable brother. His is just fucking unreasonable. Seriously, fucking unreasonable. If you should just observe him in his natural habitat for one day, you'll notice him calling my maid 'bitch', 'fucker', 'fucking bitch' and all other sorts of profanities. It's not a one time thing and it's more of a more than 20 times per day kind of thing. He keeps saying he has no friends and I wonder why? He talks on the phone to his friend and I just can't help but observe his stupid pettiness and he gets jealous so easily and if he is not happy he just scolds fuck like nothing. He's only 11 years old and he's like that. He should just learn this simple fact of life 'Don't do to others what you don't want others to do'. Sadly, I don't think he will be getting it in the near future. He can just go around judging everyone the whole day for things they never do and just get pissed over nothing. You can just ask my aunties and uncles. His mood swings are crazy, worse than a girl and really it's impossible to tell him about his wrong doings simply because he won't accept it and he will give you that typical black face and act like he's not in the wrong and that the fact that you told him off means you're in the wrong. He is seriously spoilt to the core. I'm just so disappointed/irritated with him. Today, he was playing some game with his friend then he started scolding his friend son of a bitch and stuff like that cause of some minor problem. All I did was told him you shouldn't do that and explain to him why shouldn't he in a non screaming manner and he justs refuses to reply you. He should just get rid of his stupid pride. Like father like son, he always says my character is as asshole like as my father (which I am but in a tiny way, I admit) but he really can't see himself for who he is. His self-awareness is really like crap. Ok, I may have been the one who introduced him the 'f' word but look at him now. I seriously can't imagine him growing out of this phase. Right now I can imagine him being like this for his whole life. The good times with him are great but it always seems so short. You can never cross him and get out of it feeling at ease. You just tell him one fault of him and it's immediately your fault. I have a part to blame in who he is today but so has my mom's constantly spoiling of him and my father's negligence in his life. I guess my part to blame lies in the fact that I introduced him the 'f' word and that my behavior in my younger days were pretty unreasonable at times but I am sure I was never like him. There's no way for me to help him to learn and I guess it's up to my parents to straighten him out.

Ok, don't mind the profanities but I'm just pretty irritated.

No comments: