Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So Much Time

Figured that it's time for me to update. Wow, sometimes you think you've accepted a fact and when it comes closer to you, you just realize like what the?? And it suddenly feels so real.

Reason of absence this past few weeks is partially because of laziness but partially also because I was busy on almost every night so blogging became less of a priority.

Today, I'm officially no longer a NP student. Wow, I mean I submitted my form and everything today and surrendered my card. Bye Ngee Ann. Who knows, maybe one day I'll crash your lecture. I must say, Business and Engineering are worlds apart. The people there are totally different, totally opposite and I'm thankful for that experience. I mean, I always knew that there were such people but I didn't imagine them to be so close. I feel so free now because I know I don't have to drag myself to school the next day, figure out which class to cut or go and buy MCs.

Well, the past few days have been more meaningful then the past 2 weeks added up. I remember playing soccer on Saturday, patching up with my mum, helping someone financially, enjoying classes for once. I like engineering modules but I just hate classes in general.

You know it hurts whenever I smile because it's so hard to smile.















Because my lips have been so dry recently cause of some dumb medicine. So when I smile it really hurts quite badly. HAHA! Now, I've got so much time to do the stuff that really matters to me.

I'll update more frequently.

No comments: