Monday, November 10, 2008

LOL

I've got something I wanna say. I've got this friend, let's just call this friend LOL. Wow, I'm really touched by LOL. LOL gave me an Arsenal jersey for my birthday which is great and I really like it alot. The thing is LOL won't even get a jersey for LOL because LOL finds it expensive. LOL was willing to get one for me! I'm so so thankful for LOL. Words can't describe how I feel. You may or may not read this LOL but really thanks alot. You've showed me what unselfishness is and I really thank God for you. LOL, I guess sometimes I really take you for granted for what a great friend you are and I really love you, as a friend of course! =] Thanks alot for your companionship and I can't thank God enough for you.

Today was a fun day and I know it's going to make it alot harder when I leave for Australia. Met Alden, Alex and Leroy at Dover MRT and we went to some Japanese place at Jurong Point to it. The food there was fantastic! Japanese buffet and not the Sakae kind. It's real Japanese food with great quality. Window shopped after that at Jurong Point. I saw this sleek Hi-Fi Set and I really feel like getting it man!! Back to the food, Sashimi and all the Japanese food you can think of. It's like paradise for ALEX! Went to Alden's house after that to chill. It was great. We played the guitar, piano and with a guinea pig. I never imagined myself playing soccer today but oh well, life has it's surprises so we went to Anfield for soccer and here I am now blogging.

Seeya!

No comments: