Monday, November 17, 2008

Broken

Ok, basically I really want to grow closer to my brother. I mean he's one person I've never really been close to and when I see him sometimes I just can't believe that he's my brother. Really if there's one thing I would redo in my life it would be my relationship with him. Let's just say I wasn't the best brother to him and neither was he to me. Too bad I'm like 17 and he's like 11 this year so it's sort of hard to grow closer already. Sometimes I try to talk to him but most of the time he just pushes me away. Quite sad actually..

Anyway Alex came at night. Had fun talking and just slacking. He came to take stuff and return me stuff too. Great hanging out with him. Let's see we talked about girls, Heroes, the past, life, soccer, abit of God, and the list can go on and on. Have fun in Perth!!

No comments: