Saturday, November 08, 2008

Realize

I just realized how much my mind has changed over the past few months. I mean big exposure to the media has sort of changed my mind that pre-marital sex is okay which obviously is not. The media has made me think that a relationship is supposed to be based on trust and other things but there must be sex inside. I didn't even realize that's how I thought until today. In truth, for a relationship to truly succeed, it must be based and built on God. With God as a foundation on a relationship it can withstand anything. Of course I know what the right standards are now and they are of course God's standards.

All this makes me wonder of how many relationships that I have with others are truly based on God? 0!! Never really noticed that before. I'm not saying a relationship without God wouldn't be fruitful, it just won't be that fulfilling or lasting.

About my earlier post about why doesn't God heal me. I've come to realize that it just means that it's not his will. The healing may or may never come and I'm prepared for it. I read this somewhere, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed you can tell the mountain to move from here to there. This is said in the bible right? But we don't see mountains flying around moving here and there do we? This is simply because it's not God's will. So now I know that my faith isn't the thing blocking out the healing. It's almost impossible not to have even a bit of faith in all you do. To many people including myself faith is believing that something will happen. But to me faith also means hoping for the best in a situation which to many is not faith but to me it is. As I was saying, it's impossible to not have faith so the only thing blocking out the healing is God's own will which is not a bad thing but a good thing in the big picture.

Made of Honor is real nice!! Damn, I've just got this thing for romantic comedies! Today's post is full of honesty, for a change. Seeya! =]





















AND THANKS GOD FOR HEALING MY WRIST!! =]=]=] XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

No comments: