Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Forever

Well, yesterday was fun. Wen Zhao stayed over. He's been my friend since P5 so we always meet up during each holidays. I had lots of fun. Wen Zhao is like this friend who is from one entire different part of my life. It's really really cool to have this kind of friend. He is like this friend where I can tell him everything so easily. Hey, Alden, Alex and Jerome you are really great friends too! =]

He is the only friend whom I really enjoy playing computer games with. All my close friends are like non-gamers which sometimes really isn't too good. So we played Red Alert 3 (Red Alert 2 made us close in P6), Tekken, Guitar Hero. The fun part was Warcraft. We Dotaed with like my brother and his friends. So it was 2v4 and we owned them all. Really felt bad owning small kids in Dota. Seriously, it really feels bad to kill them. But it was real funny though. I think you can imagine? We went to Botak Jones for dinner and it was really great catching up with him.

With regards to my earlier post, I really love my brother and sorry for the profanities!

No comments: