Sunday, November 23, 2008

With You

I wished God blessed me to be good at something I want to be. In other words I wish I would be blessed with a talent? I won't say what it is here but I told someone about it.

The past few days have been great. Yesterday went with Alden to Daily Scoops. It was good, haven't been there for so long already. The ice cream there is so so nice. After that went to Cold Storage to get beef jerky. Another great snack to munch on. After that he came over then we went to Jerome's place to more of talk instead of 'jam'. Anyway it was great catching up with Alden.

Today was soccer downstairs with Jerome and his family with Alden and Sheng Wei. After that it was supposed to be a movie but one of Jerome's cousins lost his EZ-Link so we didn't watch. I still had fun. Jerome and family left early so we went to Coffee Bean to hang out. I think I always say this but it's really great talking to all of them. I had fever just now, but now it's better I think.

No comments: