Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vietnam!!

Just came back from Vietnam. A very meaningful trip indeed. Really had alot of fun and met lots of new people such as those on internship and some other workers there. I met this guy called Tom and he's a really really nice guy and Angel as well as she brought Eugene and I around town. Anyway, I'm going to miss every single one of them. Got to know Eugene better as a person as well. He's pretty quiet though.

Life in Vietnam was super fun. Driving buggies, playing soccer, messing around, playing Dota, SHOPPING. Shopping was great!! Bought so much stuff, shirts, shorts, DVDs, food. It's really fun shopping especially with people who enjoys shopping like Eugene. Jerome doesn't really like shopping though. Did I mention playing golf? My arms really ached because of that. We went to the gym too. Can't play soccer for 2 weeks though as my injury is pretty pain. I mean I can feel a slight pain when I walk. I'm quite sure it has gotten much worse than before. The last 2 days I talked to the internship people more and got to know them better. The food was super good, very high standard and very large in quantity. I'm quite sure I have put on some weight. There was internet there!! Cool ei??

But 1 thing I don't like about holidays is the end. It's always hard to say goodbye to the people you've met and just leaving the place was abit depressing. The resort had a great vibe and I really enjoyed it. The feeling there is much better than in Singapore. Felt pretty sad having to go back but well, it's always hard to say goodbye.

Jerome was and will always be great company during the trip. Talked quite alot during the entire trip and I'm quite sure we bonded? Yea, can't thank God enough for him. The seeds Uncle Bobby planted will flourish one day, I'm sure. It's just when it will. I'm really gonna try to recommit my life back to God and try to get my life back on track. In all I do, I have to seek God first. *Must remember*

There was sort of like a mini service there too by the way. Haha. it could have been more enriching if I had paid more attention though.

So basically I just wanna thank God for blessing me with such a great trip and such great company. (:

Cheers.

No comments: