Friday, August 29, 2008

Good/Bad past few days

Day before yesterday which was 27/8/2008 I think, went to play pool and ate Botak Jones with Jerome. Pool was fun? At least today I wasn't thrashed that badly. Jerome's uncle and brother were there too. The uncle is pro for an uncle. Hah. Like really pro that kind of pro. Jerome likes it when I'm serious so I'm going to be serious when it's against JEROME. Kidding..

Then yesterday, nothing much happened.

Today was great. I mean Wall-E is SUPER GOOD! If you haven't watched it, go watch it, preferably with your girlfriend/boyfriend/domestic partner/lover or whatever you kids call those people. ;) Yes! IT'S GOOD. Today started out real bad? I mean it's like I'm not even sure why myself but I just woke up and became super moody. Really had a bad mood but as the day went by, it became better. Soccer after that. Went to Clementi first but after seeing the large crowd Alex and I went to Anfield. Soccer was fun? Yes, fun.

Maybe I should make this blog public? If only blogger had some private post function then I can lock some posts up only for the eyes of the chosen ones. Haha! And Wall-E is quite a sweet show. Quite touching from my perspective as well.

Awwwww... Listening to Westlife now! What a band right. They were my favourite band last time. I mean I bought every single album they produced and enjoyed it thoroughly! Those were the days man.. I mean like right now all my worries seem so much more 'mature' then before and it sucks. Ahh..

I know I would never commit suicide. Fine, not know but I'm quite certain. But the thing is, if commiting suicide wouldn't send me on a one way trip to hell I have this feeling that I would have done it. Which leads to the question Jerome brought up. Am I doing that to escape or to be with God. Personally it's to escape!! But if I can be with God after that, why not. If only blogger had a private post function thing?? I know Livejournal has but I'm quite lazy to shift there.

Oh, and I think I'm going to quit my cellgroup. I mean I've been hanging on there for 2 years plus and it's not going anywhere. I'm literally just hanging there not progressing and it's really bad for the leaders since they have to keep worrying about me. I hope this is the right choice.

Highlight of today, I got thrashed in Dota by JJ.. Yes, and I mean thrashed. Haha. Maybe I should start playing again.

No comments: