Monday, September 22, 2008

Lol??

I've been thinking to myself for quite a period of time this past couple of weeks. I don't have any friends that I can really count on. Yea, it's like there's no one whom I can really count on. And I know that I'm not the perfect friend either. I guess the only friend whom I can really count on is Jesus? Haha, and that's something I can always take comfort in.

Well, went to the doctor in the morning. Looks like my injury is a groin strain. Haha, anyway met Kenneth and Timothy at Isetan. The funny thing is I found this thing on my finger and I pulled it out. Turns out it was a corn and my hand just kept bleeding like mad, as in seriously like mad. For 40 minutes it was bleeding profusely. It was super painful. Anyway we went for this job briefing thing. It was quite lame. We were trying to find the Isetan office and were like totally lost. Well the briefing went pretty well. We're gonna earn $6.50 and hour for about 15 hours. Well, that's going to be my first time working so it's gonna be a new experience I guess?

Went to watch Bangkok Dangerous after that. I'm quite sure that to the others the show wasn't really that good but to me it was okay. I hardly find any movies that sucks badly except those horror/thriller stuff. I just don't like that genre. Home after that.

No comments: