Friday, September 26, 2008

All I have, non I deserve

Ok, so today I got my new guitar. Haha

Did nothing much before that. In the noon first went to Swee Lee but could find nothing there. Then after that went to Plaza Singapura and found a super nice guitar. Intended to get an acoustic guitar but ended up getting a semi-acoustic guitar which hopefully I won't regret. Wow, I'm really happy for it.

The fact that I've gotten my guitar shows how much God and my mum loves me. GPA 2.2? Rejecting Him. Answering my mum back. I'm sure there's much more but which of the previous warrants me getting a new guitar. Non! Thanks God and mummy for the guitar. Ok, although I got the guitar with my savings, the fact that I've gotten approval from my mum means alot. There's SO much more God has blessed me with and I'm thankful for that too!

No comments: