Friday, September 19, 2008

:|

Yesterday my day was basically spent changing courses at Ngee Ann. Played pool with Jerome and his uncle for a short while before heading off to Ngee Ann for my interview. It went okay I guess, I mean I eventually got admitted to SoE but the interviewer brought me about to their labs and talked quite abit. Well, was supposed to go out after that but due to some unfortunate circumstances it was called off, so went to Jerome's house to slack. Went home after that.

Today, Justin returned me a PS3 game and we went to play pool after that. Pool was fun I guess. Went to VivoCity and walked around quite abit. I mean we walked and walked until like 5.20pm before I realised so much time has passed. Got some stuff from Candy Empire and Justin got a magazine too. Great catching up with him.

Anyway, please pray for me? I just came down with a flu and it's really pissing me off.

No comments: