Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lol! Another day wasted? (I guess)

I really pray that God will take away all the bitterness from my heart towards people/events. It really feels super awful to feel bitter.

Anyway, went to Ngee Ann today to try to appeal to change course to Computer Engineering. Went for an interview in slippers cause I totally didn't know that there was supposed to be an interview today. Well, hopefully I get to make the switch. Anyway did I mention that my GPA is 2.2?? Congratulations to Jerome who attained a GPA of 3.3 too! The interview went not too bad.

Spent the rest of the day at home wasting my time.. At night went to Jerome's house and was supposed to go play pool with him, Eugene and his Uncle. In the end we didn't go so Jerome, Eugene and I played Dota. The 2 of them owned me. Well, then it was Winning Eleven with Eugene and I got beaten once again every since he found my 'weakness'. Anyway it's really fun playing Winning Eleven with him. Haha.

I've been doing quiet time again recently, I mean just conversing with God. Feels good just coming back to him. I know that if all else fails, I can always turn to him.

No comments: