Sunday, August 03, 2008

Friday&Saturday

Alright so on to Friday first. Friday was basically the last IAC and LMS lesson. :( That sucks since it's sort of my favorite class. No more lunches with the LMS and IAC people. Anyway classes that day were fun. Lunched at SIM. LMS was concluded with the teacher giving us cookies to eat. DSS test after that was umm great. I had some help from my friend. (If you get what I mean) Oh, studied with Mei, Grace and Lina after LMS for like 2 hours. They taught me some stuff so it was great.

Back to Fairfield after that and it was just great just being back there. Have some photos from Friday which I'll upload soon. Can't describe it but just being back there was great. Supper at Holland V Burger King after that was fun as well.

Now on to Saturday, went to VivoCity in the late morning to look around for clothes for Founder's Day dinner. Found my size and I'm going with my mum tomorrow to get the clothes. Went to Queensway after that with Alden and Leroy and I got my boots which cost $260! It's a predator. Anyway went to the field after that to play soccer and soon the Dover people came and so did Jerome, Eugene and Kaiden. (if that's how you spell it) Soccer was pretty fun. Hopefully we get to play on field more? Yeap!

No comments: