Friday, August 22, 2008

One thing I've learnt

Today was fun. Anyway, yesterday was the last day of my exams. Totally screwed that POA paper up big time. BIG TIME. I studied 10 minutes before leaving home. Deserve it. Hoping hard that I don't have to retake that module..

Yesterday was spent playing pool with Jerome and soccer after that at Dover. Sorry Jerome for all the crap you've been getting but something's wrong with me. And I don't mean all the stuff about church and all the talents stuff. Was just kidding about. And my aircon is fixed! Cold air coming out at last. Oh did I mention I totally crashed last night. After bathing and dinner I watched TV abit then fell asleep.

Today was meaningful and fun. Went with Jerome to help my old chinese tuition teacher fix her computer. Apparently, some virus/malware totally messed her computer up so I think that eventually the computer has to be reformatted. After that met Alex at Lido with Jerome to catch some show about englsih which was totally not what I expected. I think the title is Mad About English. It's really just some documentary which in all honesty okay, but it totally wasn't what I expected. Guys next time I'm choosing the show. Sadly Alden couldn't come or it would have been more fun. Dined at the place outside Lido. Ate Subway while the guys got LJS.

Went back home after that. Alex came over and I had a great conversation with him. Glad everything's back to before. Really found it hard to talk to him before today for a few weeks already. Looks like someone's finally getting to enjoy Winning Eleven.

And one important thing in friendship that I've learnt is initiative. If you really want to make a friendship work, you must really take the initiative or it's really going to be hard to make it work. People don't take the initiative for several reasons I guess, possibly cause of face, fear of rejection or some other reason but yes, if you want to make a friendship work you've really got to start taking the initiative even if it's one way. You know who you people are.. Quite a number of culprites lurking around here.

Yes, a proper post in a long long time. Stay tuned.

No comments: