Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Founder's Day Dinner

Today was meaningful, 120th Founder's Day Dinner, alcohol, emo songs and friends

Studied in the morning. Well then basically slacked till Founder's Day dinner at Swissotel. Wore quite formally today. Tie, blazer, long sleeve collar shirt, working shoes. And Alden came over first. Anyway dinner was great, food was ok but company was great. All this while I though I've gotten over Rayna but I guess not. I don't know but I keep telling people that I no longer like her but the biggest person I'm deceiving is myself (I always thought I was good at lying). Gonna upload photos soon once I get them. Oh and I cabbed home with Jerome too.

Each time I saw her was like a major rush of emotion. Lots of emotion bundled up together. Confusion, happiness, sadness, embarrassment, fear, excitement were some of the emotions that I experienced. It was like a roller coaster ride for me. Basically I was hoping something, anything would happen today but I knew nothing was going to happen. And this is the longest time that I've liked a girl, yeap around 2 and a half years? Yeap.

Talk with Jerome after that was great and enlightening. Thanks Jerome. In this world there are only 3 people I can go to whenever I'm feeling down. Jerome, Alden and Grace. Actually there used to be 4 but things change. Grace and I just get along really well? I mean we're sort of going through identical things so it's easy to relate to each other.

Talked with God too but it still feels like I'm talking to myself, but I know God's there.

Anyway, see ya soon! (:

No comments: