Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Psalm A Day

A Psalm a day, that's what Jerome encouraged me to do. Thanks!!

Well, I seriously gotta thank God for Matthew YAP, not the Matthew we we've all come to LOVE. He's been helping me so so much in my macroeconomics! You'll never see this but thanks alot Matthew! Studied abit today.

Highlight of the day was sort of going to Plaza Singapura with Jerome and eating Sakae and shopping for presents. So I got for my brother an MP3 player. You know the new Creative one? Wow, it's super cool!

My walk with God is shit, (sad to say) totally non existent at all. Okay honestly, even if I do the a psalm a day, I'm not even sure if I'll remember it. Life's getting stressful!!!

Anyway I wanted to blog about Alex today. Alex's getting on my nerves!! His snobbish comments during soccer. The way he acts now.. Not that I'm perfect or what, just ranting.

Off to study now! Seeya!

No comments: