Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry Alex!

Yes, I didn't mean the shin guard thing. Upon reflection I have came to the conclusion that I laughed because:

1. Cause you forgot about it when you really wanted to so I guess I laughed at your forgetfulness
2. At that time I was thinking about the blog spamming thing too so it sort of made it funny

And I didn't know Jerome was playing without his shin guards for 1 week so I'm sorry Jerome that I caused you to not have your shin guards back today. Yes, I've put your shins at risk and I'm sorry. And sorry Alex for making you doubt my sanity and yes, I'm sane! :D Ok but seriously, sorry.

IAC in the morning was slack. Gotta improve the survey and interview questions or something like that. Lunch at canteen 3 with the LMS and IAC groups was fun. We waited 45 minutes for our prata so we ended up like 45 minutes late for class.

Soccer at Dover after that was fun.

Ok anyway so sorry about the shit I've caused. And yes, I guess you did the right thing on your blog. Hope Mok changes. Lol.

No comments: