Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hmm..

Ok, I know I've been like MIA the past few days. Yea, I even took this blog down for awhile cause there was really very little time for me to blog and I wanted to stop for awhile. Projects projects projects. Well, thank God Business Management project is done. PBL 2 left!

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride for me. For once, never in my life have I felt a lack of money so now I know how it feels. I never been so unlucky in a day, sitting on 2 broken chairs in a row and hearing some pretty bad news. You know it's like your hopes get raised high, then you just drop like that. Those that have felt like that before, ouch right? I've really gotta plan for my future already. Ok, I've started but it's not detailed enough yet.

Anyway, I'll update soon.

No comments: