Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Late nights - 8/7/08

Hah! Yesterday was kind of yesterday. But fun though. So had PBL meeting in the morning then POA tutorial which I didn't prepare at all and I had a presentation on this week's tutorial. Thankfully Xue Ting sent me her files to use so I treat her to bubble tea in lunch! Yeap. Basically, the projects are killing me! No time for tutorials at all!! Only got time for projects. Sounds pathetic right? I'm guessing that has to do with my poor time management too. :S

Business Law lecture was Dota and it's going to be the last time! I mean it this time round. Anyway, Leroy lost his temper at some poor guy today so I sort of told Leroy off cause it's really irritating when he loses his temper in Dota. Not saying I'm perfect! I lose my temper too.

After Business Law lecture was where the craziness began. Met Ian, Robin and Grace for IAC meeting. Debrah came along too. So we started brain storming/slacking. Ok Ian's nuts! He does LOTS of crazy things like shining laser pointers at strangers ant etc etc! But it's really funny. As usual we were like slacking alot so we went for dinner at KFC at like 7.40pm plus? I think about there. Then went to KAP to continue the project! Ended at like 11pm??!!?! Yet another crazy IAC meeting. Not to mention I cam whored with the girls. Oh my gosh! Last time I'm going to do that. I must have been crazy!

No comments: