Monday, July 28, 2008

Fresh feeling

Ok, I'm going to start updating regularly again.

Anyway, about going overseas it's always like on then not on and on then not on again. I took the US off my list cause it'll cost alot and it many not be that practical through I would definitely prefer it. So right now, it's Australia. And it's not like now that US is out of the picture I'm going for Australia. It's not like I'm boarding any boat. I really have to consider about each option, the pros and cons. Well I really want to leave Singapore for my education. I really can't see myself succeeding here. I mean there are other options like changing course or switching to JC next year but I'm guessing staying in Business Studies is definitely out. This is one of the biggest mistakes in my life and the worse part is my mum warned me about it and I didn't listen!

Well, anyway this few days aren't as hectic as before. My spiritual life is crap. In fact I've started using the phrase "Oh my ****ing God!" Damn, what's happening to me. I don't even think before saying it. Man.. Haven't been going church either, even today.

Stayed at home like the whole of today. Family went out to eat at Jumbo but I chose to stay home.

Yeap, went out with Jerome yesterday anyway to Bras Pasa Complex. Dinner at Jack's Place was expensive. Hmm.. My life's eroding away!

No comments: