Wednesday, July 09, 2008

300!!

300th post! Amazing how fast time passes by.

Well, today was meaningful. So had PBL meeting in the morning again! To those in NP, don't get Yam Smoothie/Milk Tea/Sunrise or any Yam thing! It sucks!

Business Management lecture.. Slacky as usual but gained some insight on what to do about the project. Lunch at canteen 4 with Matthew and Katerine. Matthew Yap, not the Fairfield one! LOL. Did DSS work after that for awhile before I went home.

Oh man, I miss those special Alden-Lincoln times! Yeap, went with Alden to Queensway to possibly get new street soccer shoes. Yes I know I sound mad getting so many but I've my reasons! :D In the end didn't get anything at all! Oh yea, in Secondary 2 I remember Alden and I went to Orchard and he met Debrah there (When he still liked her of course), watching all those shows which you would usually watch with your girlfriend/boyfriend. Haha but those days were fun! Wow those days really just came and go huh?

Soccer @ Dover after that. Haha and here I am now, going to study soon. XOXO

No comments: