Friday, July 04, 2008

Late day - 3/7/08

Today was quite a fun day. Lol.

Econs lecture in the morning. Went slightly late. Didn't learn much as usual. Lol.

Well econs lecture after that and I didn't even do my tutorial. Sian. I even got caught by the teacher but I learnt quite a fair bit from there. Anyway had a 3 hour break and did Business Law project. Anyway just to be honest, I don't really feel comfortable with the group. I'm like the only guy in the group so it's kind of awkward for me. Anyway did the project finish thankfully. And the presentation was quite ok.

Met the LMS group after that to discuss the LMS project and it's finally done too! Did IAC project after that. Anyway IAC is Individual and the Community and it's a new module that I'm thinking. The people in the group are Ian (This crazy high guy), Robin and Grace. It's really fun. We were like brain storming like mad over the project but couldn't think of anything! Had dinner at canteen 1. Yong Tau Foo. Did project there until the lights were switched off. Then we decided to go to the soccer court to do our project. Stayed till 10 plus! Late right! Yea and there was a ball there so you can imagine what happened. When Ian is high, he is seriously nuts!! But damn funny.

Wow and I met Serene at the bus stop. Their IAC group stayed till super late as well. Bussed back home with her again. Great catching up with her again. Met Wilfred on the bus and he didn't recognise me at first and he had to mess around. Lol. Reached home quite late today though. See you guys soon.

No comments: