Sunday, July 13, 2008

She was everything I was looking for, but I just wasn't looking

Yeap.. Emo title right. Not feeling emo though. Anyway yesterday was basically just soccer at Docer.

Today was good. Met my cousins again for some family gathering. Yeap went to their new studio apartment at The Sail. It's really a nice place. A studio apartment is like a place for just 1 person to live in. I wanna live in that kind of place next time I think. BBQ was great. I played tennis with them. I don't really know how to play but.. yea I played. I tried to suntan too but wasn't patient enough. Haha. Got some photos of the swimming pool all this so I'll try to upload them soon. Yea, Macroeconomics test tomorrow and I'm going to fail! I deserve it though. I'm not even studying now I'm like watching my shows. Anyway Chuck rocks!

No comments: