Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Today

Wow, basically today was mostly spent with my dad. When I say today, I mean almost the whole of today. It's really just refreshing spending time with him. I mean for the past few years of disliking him was really pointless. I want to thank God for Vietnam cause that trip there has really enabled me to release most grudges in my heart.

My dad dropped me off an SGH in the morning. Went for the check up. Turns out it is a groin strain. So the doctor sent me for some therapy and heat treatment thing. If I'm not wrong it'll take about 2 months for it to heal. At therapy I met another fairsian there. She was there for therapy too. Dad fetched me after that to go for some poly check up. Had to do some colour vision test. After that, headed down to Ngee Ann to drop off some forms.

After that was more of just spending time with each other. Had lunch at Botak Jones after that. I'm glad my dad enjoyed the meal there. Today was his first time. Played pool after that. We played for I think 4 or 5 hours. It was really just a test of concentration for me. First part I was owning, until my form started to drop. Game ended up like 7-7 or 8-8. Not sure which one.

After that we went to Tiong Baruh for dinner. Ate at Sakae Sushi and headed down to Swensense near my mum's office for ice cream and lastly we picked my mum up and headed back home. Today was a day just getting to know my dad better and it was awesome.

No comments: