Sunday, October 05, 2008

Grey's Anatomy!

Ok, didn't go church today! Cause it was raining super heavily. Sounds like an excuse but it's not exactly one. And now, I'm hooked on Grey's Anatomy.. And no, I didn't skip church to watch it even though I watched it. Grey's Anatomy is SUPER GOOD!! Actually I like almost all shows except for ghost/horror. Haha.

Just came back from my ex's tutor's son first month party. He has a daughter too. Ok, that tutor is called JK. And he really helped me in my A maths. I mean, back then I was totally clueless and for O Levels I got an A1 for it. In fact he helped me for almost all my subjects. He was a source of motivation for me. Thank God for him!! The party was ok I guess? Almost exactly the same as the first party he invited me to which was for his daughter.

Went to Swensense with my family after that. The ice cream there is just heavenly. I don't know if this a good thing or bad thing but I'm so used to good food already. It's like every week I go to high class places be it hotels, restaurants all this. I guess it's another thing to be thankful for.

No comments: