Tuesday, October 14, 2008

11:11 P.M.

School life has been rather hectic lately. I'm sure I made no mistake trying engineering out. It's really my type of course. I mean everytime I go for lessons, I sort of look forward to it. Everything I'm doing is related to maths which is really great for me. Unlike business, engineering is really very stimulative to my mind. Apart from the seriously messed up timetable it's pretty good. I appealed for a new timetable today and yes, hopefully I get it.

Pray for me? Pray for healing for me? I won't say what's wrong but trust me, there are several things. God knows what they are so just pray for me? And God would do the rest. Really please pray for me ok? I really appreciate it.

My walk is slowly going off track, hopefully when I get to church this Sunday something would be different. But seriously, it really feels good to be in engineering. It's something that I can really relate to. Made very little friends, as good as 1? Anyway, everyone in the class mostly talks in chinese and I keep hearing F here and F there and F everywhere.

Remember to pray for me ok?? Thanks! =]

No comments: