Friday, October 03, 2008

Bankdrafted!

Oh my gosh.. I just did some research and I think my injury might be known as Osteitis Pubis. It sounds abit wrong but from what I checked it's quite screwed up.. Click on this link! Pray for me ok?? Damn..

Well, went to Isetan today for some job thing with Kenneth and Timothy. Went to Far East for a late lunch after that. Trained down to City Hall after that and we went to Funan after that. Got The Force Unleashed! Timothy got a set of earphones as well. Met my mum after that for something after that.

From what I've read about the injury, it's seriously quite screwed up. I really have to commit it to God but sometimes I really don't have the faith to believe that I will be healed. But I really want to be healed..

Dear Jesus, I would just like to commit to you my injury. I really would just like to pray for your healing upon my groin. I'm sure you know what Osteitis Pubis and I know that you can heal me and I've been praying for your healing for a period of time already and I don't know what's blocking out that healing. Could it be my lack of faith and belief? Or could it be the sins that I have commited that have clogged up your blessings? I really have no idea what else could the cause be. But if it's the first one, I just pray that you'll just bless me with the faith and belief to know that I will be healed. If it's the second reason, I just pray for your forgiveness and I would just like to repent of my sins. If I don't know what the reason is then I just pray that you bless me with the wisdom to know what is wrong. Thanks Jesus, Amen!

Woah.. As I was at the "If I don't know what the reason is then...... what is wrong" part. The word download came to my mind.. Could it be that??

No comments: