Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Damage in your Heart

You know life sucks when... Boston is on repeat on your iPod the entire day.

Yea, since this morning life has been sucking real bad for various reasons. School has been great, I think I've mentioned earlier that the lessons are really interesting. Well, but today I skipped 1 lesson. You see, my time table today is like this. 8am-12pm class. 12pm-4pm break, then 4pm-6pm class so oh well, just decided to go home instead of waiting. Haha. So this is the first lesson that I skipped. Anyway, made quite a few friends. They're really a different bunch of friends. I've never hung out with this kind of people before, makes them kind of a special bunch.

With regards to my life, I keep reminding myself that no matter how much I screw up God is all I need and he is always there. That is very true, I know. But sometimes it's really hard to keep the faith. My faith in God isn't as strong as I might want it to be. I guess this happens because of God's 'denial' of my prayers. I've been praying so hard for so many things but almost 80% of them don't get answered. I'm quite sure that my prayers aren't overboard and it's pretty simple. I know that God is just waiting for a better time to bless me with those prayers but so many thoughts creep through my mind during the wait. Sometimes it just comes to me that God doesn't exist which obviously is bad. I'm trying to change that but sometimes it's just so hard.

Well, hopefully my timetable will be changed!! That's all for today.

No comments: