Thursday, March 06, 2008

well.. hopefully my laptop isn't screwed up but i get the feeling that there is something wrong with it. well. today's been a really tiring day. i guess the fever has taken it's toll on me. still feeling pretty sick right now. alex & alden were supposed to stay over today.. but i was sick. sorry guys. hmm went to orchard to see dr. cheong and got that medicine that makes my lips dry again. but i only have to go with that for 6 more weeks so i guess i gotta peservere. hmm.. hopefully i would feel better by tomorrow so i will be able to go for the it fair thing.

well, don't really understand what to do about the poly forms but at least i've filled up the form E which deadline is on the 10th of march. well.. hmm.. you know just 2 years ago, i would have never expected my spiritual walk to be in this state. lol. well, guess life is really unpredictable so you gotta live each day as ur last? well, easier said than done but that's one thing i'm gonna try doing. well, glad to see my father is still putting in abit of effort into seeking for an income. i just pray that he will accept christ as his Lord and Saviour. but it's hard to reach out to him.

i've been trying to imagine what life in scotland would be like, and to be honest, it's hard to imagine. lol. i gotta do everything on my own. stuff like ironing ect. well, i've been pretty worried about my mum too. she seriously has been overworking herself and i seriously think she should not as it's very health harming. and she has started driving to work and she is a new driver so i'm quite worried about that too but i'm gonna commit that to God as well.

well, i seroiusly have to start giving thanks to God too. ok today i wanna thank God for showing me what great friends i have. i realised that i've not too many true friends. my only true friends i have right now are jerome, alex, alden. i mean i know we will be there for each other no matter what. whereas for my other friends, my relationship with them is based on meeting up. like if we don't meet/talk we won't be as close. well.. lol. pray for me whoever reads this yea? that i will be healed of my illness.

No comments: