Monday, March 24, 2008

hmm... yesterday was quite a good day. went to church in the morning with my family. service was very gd.i felt different walking out of church. then went to clementi to eat lunch. lol. then my mum went for some appointment, my dad and brother went to isetan and i went to my uncles house. he has a ps3 so i played pro evolution with him. he's not bad already compared to the last time i played with him which was during christmas. it was fun catching up with him and his family. went home and watched the liverpool man u match! nothing to say bout that match just that mascherano is abit dumb... oh and nani's goal was not bad. surprisingly, i watched the match with my father and i was not pissed off. lol

ok tomorrow alden and alex shld be staying over so it's gonna be cool.

yea & i really got to start changing.

No comments: