Friday, March 07, 2008

ok, today's going to be another ranting session. if you don't wanna see then don't.

i seriously hate him man. he's supposed to be a father but he's screwed up. all he does is break the family up even if he does it unintentionally. seriously, ok first let me describe his character. he is lazy, hypocritical, irritating, arrogant, chauvanistic, egoistic, self absorbed, big talker and the thing which pisses me off the most is he can't practice what he preaches.

let me start with lazy. now that he's without a job he wastes away at home almost everyday. he often talks about 'opportunities' through friends. but i really have no idea if he really does have any true friends at all. he also sees gambling as an income. he buys 4d, toto and bets on soccer on a almost weekly basis spending at least on an average, $200+ a week. he is incomeless FYI and this really pisses me off especially after seeing how hard my mum works. GET A LIFE! LITERALLY!

hypocritical- PLEASE GO STRAIGHT TO THE DAMN POINT! especially if u want something. He says "Lincoln, what is your notebook for? can i borrow it because my OWN (which my mum paid for) notebook got very little battery life and i want to type in my room" when this is his actual intention "Lincoln, land me your notebook because i am too lazy to unplug my notebook from outside and put it back after using it." I can see ur motives and thoughts too well especially after living with you for 16+ years. well anyway my reply to him was "my laptop also no battery life. only last 1 hour"

now on to irritating. sometimes he really talks alot of crap. he talks about saving money all day! DON'T GET ME WRONG! SAVING MONEY IS A GOOD HABIT AND ONE THAT WE SHOULD ALL PRACTICE! in the afternoon, he will be like off the light electricity is more expensive now. i really think it's alright if any other human says it. I hate him for saying this when i look at how much he spends on gambling and all his other shit. if u save on ur gambling and other shit, you'll definitely save much more than turning off the damn light. "the wind is windy, you might want to turn off the fan" is another one of his favourites nowadays and it is really pissing me off.

arrogant, chauvanistic, egoistic, self absorbed, big talker are all linked into one. to have either one of those flaws, you are bound to have the other. his arrogance really pisses me off. he honestly talks very proudly. he will often try to make himself seem powerful and high up in front of others. like during chinese new year, he will tell ppl i'm working in mediacorp working on some project. A DAMN NICE WAY OF PUTTING IT HUH! when ppl hear this they must think WAH EARN SO MUCH AH! but they don't know the truth la of course. this links to big talker as well. lol. ok let me start on his self absorbification and how it leads to even more big talking. he thinks he is damn handsome and young which i find utterly disgusting for a person who is supposed to be mature. he will often ask my brother who is the most handsome of us all (refering to my brother, him and i) bo liao right? and when people call him uncle, he will say just call me brother will do. ppl usually think he is joking but he actually means it (some part of him does) dumb right? and whenever he gets a freaking pimple, he will purposely emphasise on it to prove the point that he is young.. seriously nothing better to do. his egoism and chauvanisticness can be seen when he treats my mum like dirt. i can tell that there is no love between them anymore and that my mum is only keeping this marriage for the sake of my brother and i and he is only keeping it because my mum is the only person who can & will support him. thats why he always expects my mum to give him money, pay for bill, debts, ect. it really disgusts me for a husband to treat his wife this way. i mean it may not seem as bad as physical abuse but to me it's around the same level.

well you might think, lincoln, what's the point of typing this? well it definitely helps me to feel better. i don't feel comfortable telling my friends about this so i won't relate to them about this directly. and only 2 of my closests friends know my blog so i feel comfortable typing such things. well, yet another ranting session.

on to today. today was a really mixed day. i guess the sickness is still there so it affected the mood. was supposed to go for some it fair but in the end, went to tiong with alden and shengwei. got my laptop bag and a mouse for my father............................ ate burger king which i definitely regret. bad for my throat. went to safra to play pool. well i really suck at it now. all of my losses except one of them was caused by me hitting the white ball in after the black. well, my skill really sucks now. well.. pretty tired now. see ya!

No comments: