Monday, March 31, 2008

ok.. from now on i'm gonna put the actual time and date that i blog so yea.

right now there is like this cold war in my family. my mum and i against my father. ok i have not talked to my father since i went to alden's house that day which means it has been 3 days?? lol. really got nothing to say to him at all.

well today has really been a sugary day. consumed alot of sugar stuff today like soya bean (4 cups), chin chow, tao hui, rum rasin ice cream. lol.

anw at night went to tiong with my mum and brother. sent my grand ma back on the way. tiong now has subway, ajisen, tcc coming up. cool ei.. they need to upgrade the cinema though. it's quite outdated compated to cathay and vivo those kind. lol. gonna start going church next week already HOPEFULLY! :)

No comments: