Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays.

My room is in a total mess as of now! There's like papers and stuff everywhere. I have to clear them up asap. Well, exams are coming in a matter of days and I'm only prepared for like half of them which brings me to something called literature. There's a reason why I didn't take literature in secondary school but now it's a compulsory subject so I'm stuck with it! Literature is just so complicated. You have to think in so deeply, explore every possibility. It's so exhausting!

Did I mention that my hard drive has crashed? It like makes this weird noise when I plug it in. I've given up trying to fix it. Hopefully it'll fix itself like it did the last time. Wow, I'm going back to Singapore so so soon. I'm really starting to look forward to it. It's gonna be so nice returning to familiar territory, back to family, friends and good food. Hah, when I'm back in Singapore I'm gonna switch to start using mac! It's quite cool. Oh and now my mac is full of pictures of ppl camwhoring. Maybe I'll upload some next time. Haha.

When I look back 1 year ago I go like wow, so much has changed..

No comments: