Sunday, March 29, 2009

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey! It's always nice to go to church. It's like even though I may not absorb 100% of what is taught I always manage to leave feeling nice. God is really so amazing. How can someone hold so much grace? I mean it's not easy to forgive but God forgives everything. Amazing huh.

Oh well, you know there has been this strange rashes on my neck and it's very very irritating. God please take it away?!?!?! PLEASE?? :):):)

There's so much I have to commit to God but I just don't. I know it's bad but God isn't like the number 1 priority in my life? Like when something happens the first thing that would come to my mind is how to solve it, not to commit it to God. Bad bad bad. Another thing about me is that I'm so ungrateful towards God. I take him for granted so so much. When He solves my problems I go hallelujah and after that in my heart I go whatever. The best/worst part is that His love for us will never change. Amazing!

I enjoy being in a small church. It's like everyone knows each other and you can feel that everyone is tightly knit together. Of course being in a big church is good too but oh well, just my personal preference.

HAHAHAHA, to Alden, Alex, Grace & JC!!! CELIBACY FTW!!!!!!! :D:D

No comments: