Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something about goodbye always makes me sad

Hey there, if you're Sam then great :) If not, great still!

Sammy.. I love you darling. I know things ain't gonna be the way we want them to be for awhile, no more skyping at least not till the weekends which I'm excited for :) and like just seeing much less of each other which isn't going to be pleasant. I'm gonna be missing you this


























much! (HAHA not like that can illustrate how much I miss you..) I love you Sam, and take care of yourself. Through this I know we'll end up growing stronger and I know for a fact that we'll make through this and in my heart, I know we've already made it through and it's only gonna be a matter of time till we have and I can't wait for that day! :) I know things won't be easy initially and it'll take some getting used to but you'll get and remember to pray and do your quiet time yea, it'll definitely be helping you. Sam, I love you and take care of yourself yea, God bless you baby! And you'll call me tonight! :D

When the going gets tough, look to Jesus :) I love you Sam!

No comments: