Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've seen many different kinds of men in life and I in actuality I think I've got a high chance of being someone I do not want to be, someone arrogant and who thinks highly of oneself. I've seen many characters like that in life and I detest them. I know it's wrong for me to detest them and I shouldn't. Ok but in all honesty I think there's a possibility that I might become like that but thank God! I trust that by His Grace I'll end up a better man. Honestly right now I'm still a boy, no denying that I would say that I'm really immature or not matured yet. Haha yea, but thank God for all He has done in my life. I know it's pretty much wrong to say this since we're under Grace but I'm a bad example of a Christian. My commitment level is low and I don't put in much effort in building my relationship either but thank God I'm under Grace and that all is well. No, I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing but in a way I guess that's what Grace is about. I'll be taking things in my stride and obviously by knowing more of the Truth more blessings will flow.

Today's sermon was powerful, here's something quite interesting. For non-believers, supernatural healing comes from the outside in but for us believers, healing comes from the inside out cause the spirit is inside us. Often healing doesn't come due to 'blockages', maybe cause some are under the lie of condemnation or something like that but the moment we're under Grace and we don't go by our efforts, wow man! The blessings start flowing, no more poverty, healing, favour, so much more! :) Thanks God for your Grace, I'd be going to hell if it wasn't for that.

No comments: