Friday, February 22, 2008

well day started out ok today. went with alex to collect his handphone to wheelock place. it was not even ready man.. lol. plz check before collecting next time la! then went to a clinic at shaw centre to collect medication for my mum. yeap. had lunch at nydc. then we met my mum at plaza sing then walked over to some other place for some meeting with some agent for my overseas studies. lol. now australia is out of the picture. seriously considering going to the uk to study. but its quite expensive.. 230k?? lol man.. really dun wanna end up screwing up and wasting my mums money. well really quite keen on going, just that.. umm yea dun really feel like staying in singapore. after that played soccer at dover there? yea. lol. came home & ordered macs........... feeling so screwed up now man... my walk with God is so screwed up.. everythings screwed up man... somemore like.. argh sian la..

No comments: