Monday, June 18, 2007

ok today, went school early for remedial in fact one hour earlier as i thought it would start at 8 but it started at 9 instead. in the end met wen hui and khai dan and we went for breakfast at dover. had maths remedial after that. woah, i realised that i forgot alot about the basics already and that isn't too good!! went home after that and played GUNBOUND! i restarted playing again to DE-STRESS. then went to telok blangah with my family to have lunch and after that went to singapore national eye centre (SNEC) for my eye check up! crap la, they dillated my eye and it was very stinggy and i had blur vision because of it. as in all the stuff that is near me i can't see when i wear my specs but without my specs i can see! it's crazy and PAINFUL la.. seeya!

No comments: