Saturday, June 23, 2007

didn't post yesterday, was too tired.

anyway today sucks la. why do i always have to give up my spiritual/social life for the sake of a maths tuition. i mean it's not that i don't want to have the tuition it's just that the tuition used to be on Sunday morning but now the tutor can't make it, SO I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO GIVE UP GOING TO CHURCH SO I CAN GO FOR TUITION cause if i don't go my mum will scold and make a big fuss about it. and the worst part is the tutor knows that i go to church at that time and told me to put tuition as a priority. another example is tomorrow, my cousin has a one month old party but i can't go BECAUSE OF TUITION. NEITHER CAN I GO TO CHURCH.. and my mum supports it. i told him to put tomorrow's tuition in the morning but he keep saying cannot and he always expects me to GIVE UP my rights to church, etc. just for tuition. i don't think it's fair at all!

God show me a way.

No comments: