Monday, April 18, 2005

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! parents are ignorant fuckers.. like what the fuck do they know.. only know how to fucker here fuck there.. today nia.. after my mum came back to church, 1st thing she fucking scolded me, then after lunch i doing project but she want bring my family, uncle & auntie swimming.. i was like WTF.. cant u fucking see i am doing the fucking project which needs to be fucking handed up tomorrow or my group will fucking get 0 fucking marks for the farking project!?? fuck it all la.. tomorrow got lit & his test.. confrim screw it up de.. fuck fuck fuck.. so now they at SAFRA swimming while i'm at home.. shit la.. next week need to go back to cell.. haiz.. sian la every weekday, i confirm got something on.. mon got chinese tuition, tue got ADP, wed got Lit,Math,His,EL tuition (all combined together), thur got science tuition, and fri got fucking CCA.. the worst.. fuck.. whats the point of fucking living fucker??? sian la i think on tue i gonna go queensway buy my bag.. after ADP la.. my budget $90... bb gtg fuck off.. later mum come back i kena fucked up..

No comments: