Monday, April 25, 2005

Changing for the better, painful as ur words maybe, it has woken me up from this shit! changing for the better loh.. dun wanna be horny le.. reflects so badly on mi character loh.. haiz.. i have back sliden from God loh for so long le.. must come back le.. no i know y all dis has been happening 2 me loh.. i think God wants me to start a new life! cool isnt it! haha.. anw today loh go Creative Customer Care to repair my Zen Micro.. but must wait for 2 weeks be4 stock arrives so can change 1 for 1! YAY.. den later go clementi go collect mi bro's specs.. haha.. den go bugis.. my mum wanted to buy phone.. actually we went to com centre but it was closed i was like WTF!! supposed to get my N-Gage QD loh.. but nokia no long produce le so my mother say dun get an obselete phone.. so i got no choice loh.. haiz.. N-Gage was like so damn cool!! In bout 2 weeks time, getting my 3G phone loh.. i think it is 6680.. but who cares.. den later i go SAFRA swim.. so lonely swim on my own.. somemore 20 laps loh.. den after that join my bro in medium pool.. after that we go bathe den go bowling!! so fun sia.. i my ball roll to lonkang.. so emberrasing but it was fun.. den go home eat dinner loh.. just finished eating fruits! so many i ate 3 pieces of apple, 15-20 juicy grapes, 1 piece of jackfruit (YUXS) and finally a piece of mango.. ok loh i gtg le.. bB

No comments: