Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clockwatching

I think I'm gonna change my blog soon. Anyway, I read this book about the Holy Communion and it was a really enlightening experience for me. The thought that Jesus is all I ever need is seriously out of this world. I mean how can all my needs be satisfied through just one man. But seriously, when I've fully accepted the fact that in this life all I'll ever be needing is Jesus then I'll definitely be a much happier person (not that I'm not happy now). I know that when my life is Jesus centered and when I'm grace conscious I do not have to worry about anything else and everything will fall into place.

I have so much to thank God for, he's blessed me so much my whole life that most of the time I just take Him for granted and each blessing becomes something I expect, something normal. I need God.

No comments: