Sunday, May 27, 2007

in about 10 hours time, it's mother tongue o levels. for me, it will be chinese! :( i'm really gonna commit all to God! :D

Dear daddy,
it's been a long road since sec 1 in chinese. my grades have been constantly dipping. i know i may not even deserve to pass this paper, but whatever the results, what ever you bless me with, i'm content. i may feel unsastisfied about a C or a B grade or maybe even a fail. but i'll be content with the results because i know my preperation for the paper does not deserve high grades. i commit it all to you daddy. i'm sorry for drifiting away from you so much for the past 1 & 1/2 years.. sorry for forsaking my relationship with you. i've been broken many times but yet almost everytime i fail to see your broken heart at my wrong doings. i yearn to change my heart o daddy, may it be a heart of humbleness and be full of the joy of the lord! once again i commit everything to you. i pray that you'll bless all the participants in the exams & bless them too with good grades. in daddy's most precious name, AMEN! :D:D:D

i feel much better now! :)

No comments: