Sunday, September 10, 2006

sunday today. had tuition in the morning, as usual. hah. i really dunno how to cope with my a maths.. haiz.. pretty stressed about it but yet again, i just sit back not doing anything. guess its rly time to study. i hope i wun do badly, time to pull up my socks haha. anw after that went to church.. hmm.. today's service did'nt really affect me as it was meant to. i guess i've been hardening my heart too much already. anw, i got jay's new cd, great stuff!!! haha! yea, school tomorrow, don't know whether it's a good or bad thing but i guess it's good la still trying to figure the stuff for Let Go, Let God. spiritual warfare next sat haha so must study dis few days, my target 3hours/day. let's pray i can do it. hmm.. let me think.. i don't know how i exactly feel now but i'm happy for my friends God has blessed me with, especially jc! haha. u really helped me alot in case u didn't know. haha. hmm.. was that the bassist or did i see wrongly. see ya!

No comments: