Monday, February 13, 2006

decided to start blogging. last post was october last year? haha. seriously dunno y i decided to reopen this blog. guess nothing to do lar& read one of my first few posts when i first started blogging. it really shows me how much i've changed.(im not boasting, im glorifying God who changed me)last time all the vulgarities den now so little. haha. hmm.. nothing much happened today i guess. its like did'nt get to go church for 3weeks+ already. feels bad. i can feel myself slowly drifting from God already. i really dun want to but its so hard to break from the I-DUN-NEED-TO-READ-BIBLE momentum. but its really not my fault that i can't go church coz its like last last week cny. den previous week mum dun let den dis week got my cousin's 1 month bd lunch. haiz.. lol. i seriously feel very lousy now its like i just lost a good friend or something like that but i hope thats not the case la. lol.

bye ppl.

No comments: