Sunday, September 18, 2005

hmm. today cell grp at my house cause couldnt book a room. quite fun. den went for service. wo0 worship really rocked. so nice loh. really felt God touching my heart. hmm. service today also quite interesting. i nv taked down so much notes. 2 FULL PAGES. sermon was about "The Way Up Is Down" and i learnt 3 things. Unity of purpose, huminity of posture, charity of passion. I must really change my attitude towards everything & kick all my bad habits as well. Haiz, hard but it will be done now, no sooner or later. after service went for dinner. had fish soups with rice. my heart was so heavy the whole while not coz of anything but something. after that went to 5th floor to wait for dre, tim, tai for cell grp to end. wanted to go magic box but for some strange reason we did'nt. so i went home. juz bathed & gonna sleep. Nitez

No comments: