Friday, August 05, 2005

Today rocked! Founder's Day?? school ended at 9.30+.. khai dan decided to come my house.. so we took taxi.. sheer lucky, we caught a london cab?? cool rite?? damn big and it costs only 20cents cheaper!! we went to mac to eat loh.. i ate hotcakes with sausage he ate hotcakes.. we were eating like some asses. he go cut up the hotcackes till damn damn damn freaking small.. lol i put maple syrup, butter, folded it and ate it. nice.. by the time we were about to leave it was !@#$ing raining heavily.. we ran and by the time reach my house we were totally drenched.. luo tang ji. wahaha. lent hime my clothes den we started playing ps2.. we seriously suck at dynasty warriors 5.. fighting lu bu damn hard sia.. 2 of us gangbang him also not enuff.. in the end gave up and played GS Battle assualt 3.. totally owned him.. den i switch my com on for him den he go msn my cell leader SEX.. after that we left together.. my mum dropped him of at his house then we left for orchard together with my bro. i had doctor's appointment there loh.. lol after that than we went to catch a movie.. charlie & the choc factory. Nice show.. seriously.. those who dont catch it are noobs. lol.. den went for dinner at genki sushi. nice sia esp the fish.. fried mackarel i think. then i went to toy'r'us and i got my strike freedom! $11.95.. no more money left.. lol fixed it and it looks damn cool. k gotta go now. bye!

No comments: